As part of the redevelopment of my antivirus code, i have decided to create a android version of the antivirus, coded once again in the Rad Studio’s Delphi so this is my plan.
Android Antivirus Design
- Scan Files
- Scan installed Apps
- Scan SMS messages
- Remove Apps / uninstall apps
- Create reports
- Delete SMS messages if detected
- Delete / quarantine Files
- scheduled scanning while on charge and or on wifi connection
- SMS messages
- File Creation
- Install apps
- Hybrid signature features
- Scanning server – used while on wifi or on the mobile network if user picks too.
- Offline database – downloaded while on wifi and used while offline or in poor signal area.
- Apk Analysis – to automatically analysis Apk files
This is a ruff GUI example.
So this is my overall design and i will update this blog as i and when i complete stages.